Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Breathing Dead

Every silent lonely darkness
The nights without your sweetness
I keep staring deep the emptiness
Trying to find something for myself
The soul lost in nowhere land
To trace back those emotions dead or alive

No any confidence is now following
But still the hope hasn't stopped glowing
And I will be waiting and waiting
Till this heart stops beating
To the day when my dead body stops breathing

My memory lane still shines with your smile
Which now burns my heart with flame of pain
Do you REMEMBER?
Remember how i missed you every then and while
Now? Now what do u think i do..
A man with the empty soul
A lover with no signs of love
Broken and blown away..blown to the distant alone
And still trying to search back my life
Revive the happiness, plenty at that time

Soon, very SOON everything will be dying
No any confidence is following
But the hope hasn't stopped glowing
Lil dying hope of your return
Return back my happiness
Come back and love me every time
OHHHHHH DARLINGGGG
I am here waiting for you
...........And i will wait
Till my heart stops beating
For You, so that this dead starts living. .

No comments:

Post a Comment