Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Start Of New Blog!!!

Dated
24th Aswin 2068 B.S.
 (Kojagrat Purnima[Last day Of Vijaya Dashami])
 October 11, 2011 A.D.

Today I felt like Creating a new Blog. A blog with Something useful, something for fun, and something where i can post something worth reading or viewing. And also I thought I can learn something new in this long vaction.So, here it is Ramro Ramailo (Good Fun).

I came across a title Ramro Ramailo while using my Facebook. May be it was a glitch on my brain. but this glitch was good enough so i saved it on my memory, hoping something useful can be done with it. I don't know what is the future of this blog but i will be giving a good (cant say best) effort to make it worthy!

Read my postings!! And Rate them [] Ramro(Good) [] Ramailo(Interesting) [] Thikai(Nice) [] Jhur(Not Good)

I will be glad to welcome your support and suggestions!!

Thank you for Visiting!!

God Bless You all!!

Peace ,
\/(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment